How to Prescribe: Quick Start Guide to Answer your questions
Key benefits of home delivery
- 20% higher medication adherence with home delivery 90-days versus 30-day supply at retail.7
- 17% average lower prescription cost vs. retail.2
- 10% higher patient satisfaction than retail.3
- Higher accuracy rate of 99.99%4 vs. retail at 98.5%.5
- 6.6% higher medication adherence with auto-refills8
- Free 2-day shipping on all standard orders.
- 70% of orders ship within 1 day.6
- Overnight delivery available via FedEx for urgent prescriptions.
- 24/7 patient access to a pharmacist.
Home delivery drives better clinical outcomes for your patients
See how home delivery works for your patients
Home delivery creates a better patient experience, with improved accuracy4,5 and lower costs,2 both compared with retail.
Get your patients started today with home delivery
2858 Loker Ave East, Suite 100
Carlsbad, CA 92010
NCPDP ID = 0556540
PID = P00000000020173
Or call our dedicated clinician line at 1-800-791-7658, TTY 711.
- Percentage Adherent Utilizers - Retail 30 vs. Retail 90 vs. Home Delivery 90, M & R Population
- Internal OptumRx calculation of patient cost savings, assuming 2.5 copay at home delivery.
- Internal NPS Scorecard, 2018 Patient NPS HD vs. Retail.
- Internal OptumRx analysis
- P.J. Campbell, M. Patel, et al. Systematic review and meta-analysis of community pharmacy error rates in the USA: 1993-2015. BMJ Open Quality v..7(4); 2018. Accessed at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6173242/.
- Based on 55M scripts shipped in 2018, internal HDP reporting
- OptumRx clinical analytics. Home delivery vs. retail study: Medication adherence among mail-order pharmacy users versus retail pharmacy users for direct commercial in 3 classes. January 2018 – December 2018.
- Internal OptumRx analysis, UHC M&R MAPD population, excluding PDP membership, January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020