Electronic funds transfer (EFT) enrollment
Choose a faster option for payment of claims reimbursements.
EFT can help you:
- Improve your cash flow — no waiting for the check to come through the mail.
- Potentially pay lower bank fees since the bank will process fewer paper checks for you.
- Reduce internal costs to administer paper checks.
You will continue to use your current process for all claims submissions. There is no cost for you to enroll in the EFT program, and no need to switch banks.
To use the OptumRx® Pharmacy EFT program, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must enroll in electronic remittance advice (ERA) prior to enrolling in EFT.
- Review the important changes to EFT and ERA transactions.
- Be a current OptumRx-contracted pharmacy.
- Be currently receiving an 835 electronic remittance advice (ERA) file.
Download this form to enroll in the EFT program. You can also use this form to make changes or cancel your enrollment.
Send completed forms to: